This page contains solutions for general questions
Q1: The SELECT element (dropdown) in "Contact Form 7" form is looking very good on Olinia demo site but not on my site.
We wrapped the SELECT element (dropdown) with a DIV that change the look of the SELECT element. Here is the sample code:
<option value="option1">Option 1</option>
<option value="option2">Option 2</option>
<option value="option3">Option 3</option>
Q2: How to update Olinia theme?
We are providing regular bug fixes, enhancements and also features to all our buyers. So we are releasing new version frequently.
- First download latest version of Olinia theme package from Mojo Server. The file name would be
- Unzip this ZIP file on your local pc. After unzip you will get some files. Our main theme file is
- Now unzip
olinia.zip on your local pc. This will extract
olinia folder. This is our main theme folder. Now we need to upload this folder via FTP on the server.
- Connect to your server by FTP and upload this extracted
olinia folder on your server at
/wp-content/themes/ folder. There would be already a folder named
olinia. Make sure you overwrite the folder and all files inside it.
Q3: How to disable comments from PAGES (and also other post types) ?
There are two steps to disable comments.
- First, disable comments from existing pages
- Second, disable comments from new pages so comments would be disabled on new pages too.
Here are steps to disable comments from existing pages:
Here are steps to disable comments from new pages (so comments would be disabled on new pages too) :
Q5: How to find Olinia theme Purchase Code?
The purchase code is a code that verifies that you are a genuine buyer. Here are steps to find your purchase code:
- To find your licence key/purchase code you need to log into your MOJO Marketplace account.
- Now go to Your Account > My Purchases > Find Olinia Theme from the list of purchased items. Copy the purchase code see screen shot below.
Q6: How to set responsive menu breakpoint (from which window size the menu will become responsive) ?
You can set it from
Admin > Appearance > Theme Options > Menu Settings
section. Just go to this section and select window size (or set pixel) under "Responsive Menu Breakpoint" option.
Note: If you don't find the option than you are using old version of the theme. Please update the theme to the latest version to get this option.
The option will look like this: